GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- A Mikko Shoes Gift Voucher is valid for purchase of merchandise being sold in any Mikko Shoes store or
online at mikkoshoes.nz
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be returned or redeemed for cash.
- The price of the Gift Voucher can be paid by any of the means of payment accepted at Mikko Shoes stores
or at mikkoshoes.nz other than Mikko Shoes Loyalty Discount or another Mikko Shoes Gift
- Where the purchase price exceeds the remaining balance on the Gift Voucher, the difference may be paid
through any payment type accepted at Mikko Shoes stores or online at mikkoshoes.nz
- Any outstanding balance of the Gift Voucher shall not be refunded, or exchanged for cash, except as
required by law.
- The Gift Voucher can be used as often as the holder thereof would like, until the total amount has been
- The remaining balance on the Gift Voucher shall be the difference between the balance available prior to
the purchase, and the amount used up in such purchase.
- For purchases made in a Mikko Shoes store; the remaining balance on the Gift Voucher is shown on the
receipt every time a purchase is made. For purchases made online at mikkoshoes.nz;
the remaining balance is provided via email upon placing an order. The remaining balance of the Gift
Voucher may be given at any Mikko Shoes store or checked online here.
- Products purchased with the Gift Voucher at any Mikko Shoes store or online at mikkoshoes.nz shall be
subject to the general purchase terms and conditions as any other products purchased from Mikko Shoes.
clicking the links.
- Where appropriate, refund for products purchased with the Mikko Shoes Gift Voucher which are returned to
Mikko Shoes shall be made by crediting the price of the returned product onto a new Gift Voucher.
- The Gift Voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue and shall remain valid until this time.
- The holder of the Gift Voucher shall be solely responsible for the use and custody of the Gift Voucher.
The Gift Voucher shall not be replaced in case of theft, loss or damage.
- Where an E-Gift Voucher is purchased via mikkoshoes.nz, Mikko Shoes shall not be
responsible for the non-receipt or the delay in receiving such E-Gift Voucher by its intended recipient
for reasons beyond the control of Mikko Shoes. This is including but is not limited to: (a) the
breakdown or delay of telecommunications lines/systems, (b) the inaccuracy of the details of the
recipient of the E-Gift Voucher provided by the purchaser, (c) the non-delivery of the E-Gift Voucher at
the e-mail address provided, or (d) the fact that the e-mail sent by mikkoshoes.nz is deemed to be ‘junk’ or unwanted e-mail.
- Gift Vouchers originally obtained through any unlawful means shall be null and void, and they shall not
be used to purchase products, nor shall the price thereof be refunded.
- All of the enclosed Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions are expressly accepted upon purchasing and/ or
using the Gift Voucher.